header image

SMILE Week iPad Launch in 6LC and 6SF

Posted by: | March 29, 2012 | 7 Comments |

This year’s SMILE Week was another massive success with every class in school having a great time taking part in some amazing activities they’ve never done before.

SMILE Week also saw the introduction of our iPads to school. All classes in KS1 and KS2 were introduced to some brilliant iPads by our equally brilliant Digital Leaders, who only the week before had run a successful after school staff meeting, which you can see here .

Have a look at their hectic SMILE Week timetable here.

Below are some of the photos from the iPad Launch with 6LC and 6SF:

SMILE Week iPad Launch in 6LC and 6SF on PhotoPeach

The Digital Leaders did ALL the teaching and I would like to thank and congratulate them for their hard work and professionalism.

Please leave a comment if you like the idea or if you have any suggestions for other things we could do in next year’s SMILE Week.

under: Uncategorized

7 Comments

1. By: natalia on March 29, 2012 at 5:28 pm      Reply

Thank you so much for these amazing and useful iPads. They are so cool!!!

2. By: Mr. Mayoh on March 29, 2012 at 9:47 pm      Reply

I’m glad you like them, Natalia. I think they’re cool as well. I have so many ideas about how we could use them in school and I’m sure you and our Digital Leaders do too.

Mr. Mayoh.

3. By: nimrah on April 29, 2012 at 12:07 pm      Reply

the i pads are so amazing

4. By: nimrah on May 2, 2012 at 7:07 pm      Reply

i am going to get a i pad my dad when aboard to pakistan and then after going to get me a i pad i cant wait

5. By: ijaz on May 9, 2012 at 8:31 pm      Reply

Thank you Bowling Park Primary School including:
    Mr Herrington, Mr langley and especially Mr Mayoh.
    i really love them. I have got a question to tell you.
    How much money is for 1 I pad and tell the truth?
    I need you to tell me before friday because then next week we are going to do SATS so i will not be allowed.
    Everyone else you can tell me and make an estimate. Bye GOOD LUUUK

6. By: viliam on October 18, 2012 at 5:26 pm      Reply

hey how are you mer

• By: Mr. Mayoh on October 21, 2012 at 4:23 pm      Reply

Hi Viliam!

I’m very well. How’s your new school?

Mr. Mayoh.